Avast is one of the most popular antiviruses available in the market. The Avast products include both free and proprietary suits which provide best computer security, firewall, anti-spyware and other services for iOS, Android and Windows.
Get Avast license key for free:
When you install a free antivirus, you don’t have had to pay anything. But you need to activate a license key within the first 30 days and each year after. You will get a license for 1 year only. You have to activate a new year when it expires.
This license key works on every new or older version of Avast. Avast license key is a 28-character long unique code.
Here are some steps for free license key:
1. Activation: You can open the Avast user interface in many ways:
- Search for Avast icon in the desktop.
- Search for Avast program in the Start menu.
- You can also search Avast icon in the Windows system tray.
After opening the Avast interface, you can activate it by tapping on the ‘Activate’ button, which is present at the bottom of the left corner.
Open settings>>Subscription, or
If the expiration date is nearer than Avast may also alert you with an expiration pop-up.
2. Level of Protection: When you complete the activation, you will see a new screen where you have to select for the Avast plans. You can select for standard version that is a free suite or you can also go for complete protection which is paid one. If you want a free suite then, click on the grey ‘Select’ button. You can also choose a paid suite if you want better and full security like online shopping, banking etc. But, the free version of Avast will also provide you with good security.
3. Free Internet Security offer: Here you will see some good Avast antivirus offers. You can also get a 20 days free trial of premium protection. But, if you don’t want any other paid suite, then just click on the ‘No, thanks’ grey button.
You can also try premium protection; it is completely risk-free and will not cost you anything. Click on the ‘Start free trial’ then Avast will transfer into Internet security and you can easily use all the premium features for 20 days. After 20 days, it will automatically redirect you to the free version.
4. Subscription Details: If you want to check the details then go to Settings>>Subscription. If the subscription window appears, then check for the expiration date. It should be 365 days.
You can also get a free license key from Avast official site with your name and e-mail only.
So, these are the steps to get a free license key, if you have any issues, you can call Avast Phone number for more details. For any suggestions, comment down below.