Avast antivirus is one of the favorite software antivirus brands. Avast provides a vast number of features in its paid version as well as freeware. It detects all the dangers from the user’s system. If you want a freeware for your computer with lots of features that Avast is the best choice for you. It’s free suite also excellent features. But if you want more protection for your computer system and network then you can go for paid versions.
Top features of Avast Antivirus:
1. Smart Scan: Avast antivirus provides the best and smart scan to detect all kinds of malicious software and URLs including viruses, spyware, adware, ransomware, and other malware.
2. Webcam Shield: If your device is not protected, a hacker can hack the webcam of your device and can use it for his own means without your knowledge. Avast Webcam Shield feature stops all the untrusted applications, which can harm your privacy.
3. Sensitive Data Shield: This shield scans and protect all your sensitive data and files from any unauthorized access.
4. Do not Disturb Mode: This mode starts when you open an application in fullscreen like playing online games and watching movies. This mode will launch to silence notification from Avast antivirus, Windows, or other updates.
5. Sandboxing: This is an excellent feature of Avast antivirus for protection against malicious software downloads. Avast partitions a space in your system, where you can easily check your downloaded files and documents without risking the rest of the device. Sandboxing is very helpful in file sharing.
Avast has some more features like home networking protection, ransomware shield etc. Avast is a very handy antivirus but the user may get some issues while using Avast Antivirus. Avast error code 7005 is the most common error in Avast Antivirus. This error can occur due to an infected system, corrupt Windows, malware or spyware. If you ever trapped in this situation, Call Avast Phone Number for the best solutions.
Reasons behind Avast error Code 7005:
- Incomplete installation
- Corrupt Windows
- Corrupted System files
- Conflict with other security software
- Your computer freezes many times
- Active windows program gets crashed
- System become heavy and software runs slowly
- Avast Error 7005 will be displayed
Ways to fix Avast error code 7005:
1. Restart your system: If this error occurs due to some temporary reasons then restarting your system can be helpful.
2. Uninstall other security software: If you have any other security software, then Avast may conflict with that particular software and can cause an error. For resolving this issue you have to uninstall all other security software. Go to the Control Panel, open add and remove option. Search for that particular software and uninstall it.
Fix Windows System Files: Follow the given steps to solve Avast Error 7005.
- Open command prompt
- Press Windows key from the keyboard
- Type cmd
- Right click on the ‘Command Prompt’
- Click on Run as Administrator
- Click on Yes
- Type SFC/ SCANNOW
- Press the Enter button
- Wait until the process is complete
- Restart your computer
Restore your device: Restoring can also be a good method for solving this problem:
- Turn on your computer system
- Login your system as an administrator
- Hit the start button
- Go to system restore
- Choose the option to restore my computer to the earlier time, and click NEXT
- Create a restore point
- Confirm all the changes you want to have
- Reboot your device after restoration
If you are not able to resolve Avast error code 7005, Contact () for your help.
Fixing Avast Error Code 7005 on Mac
Here are the steps to resolve this issue in your Mac device:
- Turn on your Mac
- Run as an administrator
- Go to the start button
- Open system tools under accessories
- Go to system restore
- A new window will appear
- Choose an option of “
- Go to Restore my computer to the earlier time, and Click Next
- Confirm for all the changes in your Mac
- Click Next
- Once restoration is finished, reboot your Mac Device
These are some methods for solving Avast error code 7005, if you are still facing any kind of problem after using all these techniques, then Call +1-844-529-1877 (US/CA) or 0-808-234-2380 (UK) for the best technical support. We provide you help for all issues regarding Avast Antivirus.