HP is an American multinational IT Company headquartered in Palo Alto, California. It manufactures a wide variety of hardware components as well as software services.
HP printers are one of the most common printers in the market due to its affordable prices as well as wide range. A user may face some errors while using the HP printer. One of the most common errors in HP Envy 5055, 5020 is 0XC4EB8004. Here is the solution for 0XC4EB8004 hw_micci2_v12 error:
Clear jammed paper from the printer
The error can occur due to paper jams in multiple areas of the printer.
1. Tap OK to clear the paper jam automatically.
2. If the paper jam does not solve then try manually.
3. Disconnect the printer from any source.
4. Take out the output tray.
5. Open the input door and pull out to extend the input tray.
6. Use a flashlight to check paper inside the tray area.
7. Put the input try back in the printer.
8. Set the printer to its normal position.
9. Open the ink cartridge access door to look inside the printer for any loose objects.
10. If you find any loose objects, fix them.
11. Close the cartridge access door.
12. Put the output tray back
13. Reconnect the power and all other cables to the printer, and turn on the printer
Check if the problem is fixed or not, if not then try next step.
Try removing and reinserting the ink cartridges
Improper installation of the ink cartridges may cause carriage jam error. To make sure that your ink cartridges are installed correctly, remove and reinstall the cartridge, and try to print again.
1. Turn on your printer
2. Grasp the handles on either side of the printer and raise ink cartridge access door until it locks into place
3. The carriage will moves slightly to the left
4. Wait until the ink carriage is set to idle
5. Lift the lid on the ink cartridge slot, pull the cartridge, and remove it from the slot
6. Reinsert the cartridge into its slot until it fits correctly in its place
7. Close the lid of the ink cartridge
Try to print something, if you are still unable to fix the error try next step.
Plug your printer directly into the wall outlet
1. Plug in your printer directly to an electrical outlet to make sure that the power sources are working correctly.
2. Disconnect the power code from the printer
3. Unplug the power cord from any surge suppressors
4. Plug in the power cord directly to an electrical outlet
5. Reconnect the power cable to the rear of the printer
6. Turn on the printer.
Again try to print, if you are still unable to print then try next step.
Reset your printer
1. Turn on your printer
2. Wait until it is idle and silent
3. Disconnect the power cord
4. Unplug the power cable from the wall outlet
5. Wait for about 1 minute
6. Plug the power cord back
7. Reconnect the power cord of the printer
8. Turn on the printer
HP Printer Error Code 0xc4eb8004
Whenever you get this error, your printer won’t understand your command. This is a common error mostly due to network problems but sometimes other issues such as HP envy 5020 paper jam can also get you into this error. You get HP error code 0xc4eb8004 mostly when you are giving the print command from your mobile device. People mostly use wireless printing options like Bluetooth or Wi-Fi while using phones. But if your connection is weak, you will get various printing errors. Try using USB and then give the print command. Using a computer device would be better for printing. But if you are still getting the error code 0xc4eb8004 HP Printer then you should ask for technical help.
Check the ink level
If your ink level is low, your printer will show your low ink warning. But sometimes instead of a warning, you may get the error message. If you are using an old device then you can also get into HP Envy Paper Jam. Paper jam can be easily troubleshot but if you are dealing with low ink level then you must refill the ink immediately. But you must purchase good quality ink otherwise it will affect your printouts. But refilling the printer’s ink is not easy. The ink contains carbon content and if a small amount of carbon content enters your body; it can harm your lungs. So you must refill the ink carefully or under professional guidance. You can also purchase new cartridges but it is costly and dumping the cartridges in open is also dangerous for the environment so refilling the cartridges is the best option for you. But if the printer is still giving you HP envy 5055 carriage jam then check for other solutions.
HP Envy 5055 Paper Tray Open Error
People get into this error when they get paper jam on when the printer has drawn multiple papers. If your printer draws multiple papers then it gets stuck between the rollers. This issue mostly appears when you are using low-quality paper sheets that stick together. If your paper tray is not opening then close your printer forcefully by pressing the power button directly and then press the power button again. Now try to open your paper tray.
Check the print head
You may see a slight image of the previous print. This type of error is also known as ghosting. The error shows that you are using that printer for a long time. When the print head is not working properly then you should buy a new printer. But if you are using a new printer but still getting this error then you are dealing with HP Envy 5055 Error Code. Reset your printer setting and check whether your error gets resolved or not.
Update your printer driver
Outdated printer drivers can also be a root cause of HP error 5020. Update your printer driver immediately. But you must update the correct driver. If you edit the wrong driver then you get into other problems. So, using the driver updating tool can be helpful. Download the driver updating tool and run it. It will update all your outdated drivers. Once complete, restart your device and check whether your HP Envy error gets troubleshot or not. If not, contact HP technical support team.
If you are still unable to resolve this issue then you can call HP customer service number for any the help.
You can also visit direct HP website www.support.hp.com to complete your setup or call at 1-(800)-108-4747.