Canon Toll Free Number
- Direct Contact Number : 1800-180-3366 (Talk to human)
- Call Time : 7 days a week: 5am-9pm PST
- Average Waiting Time : 1 min
- Get Online Support : Canon Support
- Company Website : Canon Care
- Useful tools & number to call : Call via web
Canon is Japanese corporation with its specialties in the manufacturing of optical and imaging products such as: cameras, photocopiers, printers etc, its headquarters are in Tokyo, Japan. It also produces varieties of printers like home and office use printers, wide-format printers and also large-format printers. Canon customer service number can be contacted for any setup or technical glitches related query. Canon also provides some advanced features in its printers like multifunctional printing and scanning, wireless printing etc. Although there are some common queries faced by the users all across, such as:
- USB sub-system firmware error.
- Paper jams issues.
- Low router signal error.
- Network related error.
- Faded printing on the pages.
- Toner smearing.
- Printer picks up all the paper from the manual feed tray instead of just one.
- Trouble printing onto envelopes.
These are the most common issues that the users complain about most of the time. However, some users can also encounter some other problems not mentioned above. If so, then call canon toll free number and discuss the issue you are facing and wait for their instructions and follow them accordingly. Users can also give their suggestions and feedback to customer service number.