Adobe Customer Service Number
- Independent Support : 800-961-4952 (Talk to human)
- Call Time : 7 days a week: 5am-9pm PST
- Contact Number: 1-844-529-1877 (Talk to human)
- Average Waiting Time : 1 min
- Get Online Support : https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html?promoid=RGJ8NLP8&mv=other
- Company Website : https://www.adobe.com
- Useful tools & number to call : Call via web
Contact Adobe customer support number team
Adobe is an America based Multinational Company founded on December 1985; it is a computer software developer company headquartered in California U.S. It generates revenue of over US$7.30 billion, and has a net income of US$1.69 billion. The company was started by John Warnock and Charles Geschke in Warnock’s garage.
Adobe has always focused on the creation of multimedia and software products; one of the most famous product of Adobe is Adobe Photoshop which is known by almost everybody on this planet. Its other products include Acrobat Reader, Portable Document Format (PDF) and Adobe Creative Cloud. Users have had some issues while working with its products, which can be solved by calling adobe customer service number given on the 800tollfreenumbers.net.
Some common technical issues faced by the users are:
- Problems in playing the videos in adobe flash player
- Difficulty in updating or upgrading any of the adobe software
- Unable to install the adobe software
- To know about the options for creating forms in Acrobat DC
- Unable to operate the adobe Photoshop app
Apart from the technical issues, users have a lot of question related to the working of the software and many other “how to” problems, some of which are mentioned below:
- Which Acrobat DC product is right for me?
- How does product activation work in Acrobat DC?
- Do I need to be online to use Acrobat?
- Is Adobe document cloud secure?
- Do Adobe’s mobile apps support enterprise mobility management (EMM)?
- Is Acrobat DC 64-bit complaint?
These are some of the questions that the users ask from the customer service providers; there are a lot of ways to connect with the adobe customer care, such as:
- Live chat: users can have a live chat session with the customer care executive, where they can ask their queries and questions and get them solved.
- Email: you can mail your query on their email id, which is given in their official website.
- Call: the easiest way to connect with the customer care is by calling the number. Call adobe phone number and connect with the customer care and then discuss your issues with them.
The genuine and real customer care numbers of adobe are provided in 800tollfreenumbers.net. The numbers in this website are always updated and we make sure that the numbers here are real and 24*7 available.