Amazon Customer Service Number
- Call Time : 7 days a week: 5am-9pm PST
- Average Waiting Time : 1 min
- Get Online Support : https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html
- Company Website : https://www.amazon.com
- Useful tools & number to call : Call via web
Contact Amazon customer support number team
Amazon is a Seattle, Washington based company founded on July 5, 1994. It is the largest electronic commerce and cloud computing company and is the largest internet retailer in terms of revenue and market capitalization. It started off as an online bookstore and then later transformed into video and mp3 downloading and streaming and then to video games, Software, apparel, furniture, jewelry etc. It has its websites in many countries. It also provides international shipping of some its products to other countries. Amazon prime is another service offered by it, which gives users access to stream music and videos online for a monthly or yearly paid subscription. However, users face some issues with some of its services, for which you need to dial Amazon Customer service number and discuss your issues and problems there. For genuine customer care numbers visit 800tollfreenumber.net and find all the updated and real customer numbers of the desired company.
Some of the common issues that the users face are:
- The product has not been delivered.
- The return policy, in case of a wrong product delivery.
- The product displayed on the website varies a lot from the real one.
- Hanging or freezing of the Amazon prime.
- Problems and issues with the delivery of the product or delivery man.
If you have all the above mentioned issues or other than them, then call Amazon Phone Number and discuss your problems, give feedback or complaints whatever you need to do.