Microsoft Office Customer Service Number
- Direct Contact Number : 1-800-961-4952 (Talk to human)
- Call Time : 7 days a week: 5am-9pm PST
- Independent Support: 1-800-841-7847 (Talk to human)
- Average Waiting Time : 1 min
- Get Online Support : https://support.office.com
- Company Website : https://www.office.com
- Useful tools & number to call : Call via web
Contact Microsoft Office customer support number team
Microsoft office is a collection of client and server software and services developed by Microsoft. Its initial release date was scheduled in 19 November 1990, and is available in 102 languages. These are the paid services and have different sets of packages for office and home users. It is available as a desktop app and also as a mobile app and provides services for nearly all kinds of OS users. Initially the softwares inside the office package were Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft excel. Now the office package has included several other softwares depending on the need for the office staff and workers. Office is available in different versions for the use of different end-users and different computing environments.
Whole of the office package covers all the necessary applications required for the office use and according to the Softpedia reports, Microsoft office is used by over an estimate of a billion people in the world. But, like all other computer apps, users face a lot of issues with Microsoft office too. For the solution of these issues users can always call Microsoft office customer service number and get all kinds of their queries solved. Visit 800tollfreenumbet.net to get the most genuine and working customer care numbers of Microsoft office. You can also ask for the in-home service technicians for the fixing and repairing of your systems etc.
Common issues faced by the users are:
- Update reboots without a warning
- Windows insisting on Microsoft Edge usage
- Issues regarding the Server Platforms
- Recovering a lost file
- Inserting a symbol causes the crashing of word
- Error installing service Packs
- Microsoft Outlook stopped working
- Just upgraded to Microsoft office and are unable to access Microsoft office
Most of these issues are basically troubleshoot problems and can be fixed with a little technical knowledge or help from someone who has good technical skills. But if you are not at all technically sound and face these issues, then you do need to contact the customer care support number
Apart from calling the customer care, there are other ways to connect with the Microsoft customer care, such as:
- Using Live chat option to chat directly with the customer care and solving your issues over a chat
- Dropping a mail at the email address given on the official website of Microsoft
- If you find it difficult to connect by any of the above mentioned methods, you can reach them at their social networking profiles like Facebook, twitter etc.
Contacting the Microsoft office phone number and talking with the customer care service providers will help in the resolving of all these issues. Other than that if the user has any other doubts regarding the software or some complaints, the customer care is there to listen to everything they have to say 24*7. Feedback and suggestions from the users are always welcome. You can find all the genuine customer care numbers and ways to connect with the Microsoft customer care executives in 800tollfreenumber.net.