Roku Customer Service Number
- Independent Support : 408-556-9391 (Talk to human)
- Call Time : 7 days a week: 5am-9pm PST
- Contact Number: 1-800-841-7847 (Talk to human)
- Average Waiting Time : 1 min
- Get Online Support : Roku Support
- Company Website : Roku
- Useful tools & number to call : Call via web
Contact Roku customer support number team
Roku inc. is an American company based in California and was founded in October 2002. Roku produces a range of products including Roku television and Roku streaming player. This player connects with your TV that has streaming experience built-in, just connect the device to the internet and then to the TV, set up a Roku account and then start streaming all the prime channels. The device can be connected by a wireless Wi-Fi connection whereas some devices come with the facility of the output from the audio video cable or an HDMI cable too. However like any other electronic device, Roku devices also have technical issues most of the time, to solve them you need to call the Roku Customer Service Number and expect a potential solution from them.
Some of the common problems with the Roku devices are:
- Can’t activate the Roku account.
- Issues with the Roku remote.
- No audio heard while watching videos.
- Red LED lighting up in Roku express.
- The HDMI error message displaying when enabling 4K.
- Unable to reset the Roku account.
These problems are common with the Roku users, if you encounter any of these then you don’t need to worry much about it. You just have to contact the Roku Phone Number and discuss your problem with them and follow their instructions on the same.