Microsoft Edge Phone Number
- Direct Contact Number : 1800-102-1100 (Talk to human)
- Call Time : 7 days a week: 5am-9pm PST
- Independent Support: 1-800-841-7847 (Talk to human)
- Average Waiting Time : 1 min
- Get Online Support : Microsoft Edge Support
- Company Website : Microsoft Edge
- Useful tools & number to call : Call via web
Microsoft Edge is a web browser which is developed by Windows and is provided as a default browser in Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile and Xbox One. It has replaced Internet explorer on all upcoming Window devices. It has also announced the preview of Microsoft Edge for android and IOS. So, we can also look forward to the launching of mobile browser version for other operating systems too very soon.
Still, there are some issues that the users face:
- Unable to open the browser or opens briefly and then closes again.
- Difficult to synchronize with mobiles.
- WebPages won’t load.
- Internet cuts out frequently and doesn’t connect again.
- Can’t find your favorites or downloads.
Solution of the problems:
- There is a one stop solution for all your problems related to Microsoft Edge. Contact the Microsoft Edge Customer Service Number
- Discuss your solution mentioned above or other than that.
- Listen carefully to the customer care executive and follow the instructions.
- Try to be as detailed as possible about your problem.
If you still can’t get the solution for your problem then try to connect to Microsoft Edge Phone Number or visit their official website and discuss your problem through live chat option.